2008年9月24日水曜日

Summer Vacation


In this summer vacation, I met my friends who have been on good terms with me since we are kindergartner. We were planning to set off fireworks and I was looking forward to meeting them. But when I went to a friend’s house, it began to rain. It was unhappy. We couldn’t set off fireworks, so we went to a restaurant and enjoyed talking. We talked each other about collage life and reminiscence and so on. I was sorry we couldn’t set off fireworks but talking with them was very exciting. I want to set off fireworks next year and hope that it won’t rain.

I went to the driving school during this summer vacation. I went there by my bicycle almost everyday. It is near my house, so I could go there for about five minutes. At first, I thought it was difficult for me to drive a car, but gradually I came to enjoy driving. I was good at parallel parking. Teachers were very kind and I enjoyed talking with them. In September, I went to Hirabari to take the graduation examination. I was nervous, but I passed the exam and got a driver’s license. I was very happy!

1 件のコメント:

yu-m さんのコメント...

Congratulations!
Let's go driving together. I want to go to the seaside.