2008年12月4日木曜日

New Zealand and Japan

There are some differences between the custom of New Zealand and the custom of Japan.


Trains and busses in Japan run on time. They rarely arrive behind time and Japanese think it is natural. However, trains and busses in New Zealand often arrive behind time. People in New Zealand don’t care about it. I think many Japanese will surprised at it and think it is not punctual. The sense of time may different.

People in New Zealand don’t wash the dishes with water after they removed dirt from the dishes with a detergent. They only wipe the dishes. I think this custom doesn’t agree with Japanese because Japanese wash the dishes with water every time.

Many people in New Zealand don’t hold an umbrella. It rains in a short time in New Zealand and it doesn’t rain all day like Japan. Japanese take an umbrella if it rains or it is cloudy and it is likely to rain.

1 件のコメント:

Jasmine さんのコメント...

I am very surprised! I think it is natural to arrive on time. I can't imagine such situation. I always take care about time not to be late for school and so on.